Winning at the Webbys and Campaign Tech Awards
We're humbled and delighted that the 'Power of the Voice' campaign has gone on to be recognised as a groundbreaking social good campaign.
Last year, we helped launch the world's first voice petition to end malaria. Thousands of people added their voice empowering The Global Fund to bring world leaders together, helping to raise over $14 billion to fight malaria, AIDS and TB. The success of the campaign is a testament to R/GA and all of our other partners involved.
The Power of the Voice campaign has gone on to win a Webby Award for Social Public Service & Activism, an accolade for excellence on the internet.
We're thrilled the campaign has also been recognised by winning the following awards:
- The Drum Content Awards 2019 for Best Not for Profit Campaign
- Campaign Tech Awards 2020 for Breakthrough tech in campaign
- The Cog X 2019 for Outstanding use of AI for social good
- BIMA 2019 for Emerging Technology
- BIMA 2019 for Public Service & Not for Profit
- BIMA 2019 for Communications & Content
We were also shortlisted for the following awards:
- One Show 2020 - Creative Effectiveness – Non-Profit/Charity - Shortlist
- One Show 2020 - Influencer Marketing – Single Channel - Shortlist
- D&AD 2020 - Creative use of Technology - Shortlist
- Kinsale Sharks 2019 - Digital – Charities & Trusts - Shortlist
- Campaign Tech Awards 2020 - Best use of AI - Shortlist
- Campaign Tech Awards 2020 - Best use of data/insight - Shortlist
No one can end a killer disease alone, so that is why we would like to say a huge thank you to all our partners who came together to work on this campaign. These fantastic awards and acknowledgements are a reflection of their ground-breaking hard work and dedication to eradicating malaria within a generation.